SFUCHAS understands that students might face some difficulties in paying full tuition fees during the registration period. To make payment easy, SFUCHAS offers an installment plan to support our esteemed students.
The fee structure can be broken down into the following installment plan:
The tuition fee can be paid in four equal installments; i.e. two installments in semester 1 and the other two installments in semester 2
Tuition Fee Amount (%)
Accumulative Tuition Fee Amount (%)
During registration (Semester 1)
Before the second Continuous Assessment Test – CAT1 (Semester 1)
During registration (Semester 2)
Before the second Continuous Assessment Test – CAT1 (Semester 2)
- The deadline for each installment will be set and known by students
- There is a penalty set for those who fail to pay the due amount on the due time/date of the particular installment.
- The student will not be able to sit for the semester examination upon failure to meet 50% of the tuition fee before the End of Semester Examination begin.
- The control number for tuition fees allows the student to make payments in small amounts until reaching/exceeding the planned installment, even before the deadline.
- Students are allowed to pay the tuition fee in custom amounts e. g 100%, 75%, 60% etc, as long as the required amount is fully paid not the installment due date.